Shocking Facts About MarijuanaThe facts can be illusive with the topic of Medical Marijuana. We’ve listed the top 10 marijuana facts below to clear up some of the myths around marijuana:
1. Marijuana Facts – Health Care Individuals Favor Medical CannabisIn a study of Medscape, an online community for physicians and nurses, it was discovered that 3 out of 4 doctors (75% of Doctors) and 9 out of 10 nurses (90% of Nurses) prefer decriminalization of cannabis for medical use.
2. Marijuana Facts – The vast bulk of medical marijuana prescriptions are for lethal conditions.Many people think the medical marijuana movement is a reason for stoners to obtain legal weed, but according to the Los Angeles Cannabis Resource Center, 90 % of MMJ prescriptions are for AIDS or cancer cells.
3. Marijuana Facts – Marijuana has a neurochemical result on discomfort.A National Institute of Mental Health research study has actually revealed that rather than simply “relaxing” a pain patient or “drunking” them, the psychedelic ingredients in cannabis suppress the transmission of pain signals in the brain.
4. Pot can be utilized medicinally to treat mental wellness disorders.Many people think of weed as a medicine for glaucoma and pain, however it is also authorized in the different jurisdictions to deal with mental illness as different as Tourette’s, anxiety disorders, major depression, and also even anorexia and bulimia.
5. Marijuana Facts – Clinical marijuana could be kept without dropping its strength for as much as 60 months.The National Institute on Drug Abuse did a research that verified which medical-grade pan could be stored at the freezing temperature levels for approximately 5 years without dropping any strength.
"Every 19 minutes somebody dies of a prescription drug overdose" Dr. Sanjay Gupta